"...MOST IF NOT ALL THE PROJECTS WE DESIGNED WERE THROUGH CLIENT RECOMMENDATIONS"
The CYBO GROUP P.A. is still able to provide Architectural services to our previous clients in the New York-New Jersey Metropolitan area as well as to our new clients in ARIZONA and Nevada areas. "Having had an Architecture office in New Jersey, so close to the NYC metropolitan area for 30 years, allowed us to serve over 700 various clients, working on about 1600 different types and sizes of projects. Our ability to adapt to many different circumstances, makes our work history rich with many unique and challenging experiences."
For the past 30 years Bogdan Cybulski has been the founder and the head of the small New Jersey architectural office "The Cybo Group PA" with passionate creativity, extensive variety, and credible recommendations reinforcing his already solidly grounded foundation in the NJ Metro area. His projects have always been designed with commitment to the client and to the fundamental concept of sound planning practices and mutual respect . The Cybo Group P.A. combines the disciplines of Urban Planning , Architecture, Engineering, and Interior Design.
The Cybo Group P.A. was a multi-disciplinary firm of Planners, Architects, Engineers, Designers, and supporting staff originating in New Jersey in 1983. The Cybo Group P.A. offered a wide range of services in the area of full planning and architecture, limited engineering and historic preservation studies. The firm was established to provide clients with creativity and high standards of design, essential to the project goals. The established reputation and continued growth were the direct result of individual efforts and the close cooperation of every person within the firm. The multi-disciplinary associate staff consists of highly trained design professionals with a wide variety of project experience.
- Small to large scale project. New construction and remodeling
- Start from scratches or develop from an example or expend any chosen "clone" to new format, function and layout.
- Architectural planning and design with permit drawing sets, construction documents, permit expediting up to construction administration as per agreement
- Landscape proposal drawings
- Architectural 3D view and CAD model
- Other engineering services, space planning
- Any style, any size, any system, traditional or modern, any location (we are holding NCARB certificate)
- We have an active licence in the following state; AZ, FL, NJ, NV, NY, PA,
- Produce cost effective and quick time around CAD drawings and related information as required.
- Provide quote for both; hour and flat fee. Also detailed % fee if requested by our client.
- We also offer civil consultancy services at separate fee
- CAD and/or traditional solution as required
- Our min fee may cover some of yours small jobs. Call for estimate.
- We can follow our cooperation according to AIA format or can be individually done basis on project programs and other condition initially stipulated between parties and as mutually agreed on.
The Cybo Group P.A. was a multi-disciplinary firm of Planners, Architects, Engineers, Designers, and supporting staff that originated in New Jersey in 1983. Bogdan C. Cybulski had solidly established the firm in the last three and a half decades as a firm that specialized in combining careful planning with a strong design approach. The Cybo Group P.A. was established to provide clients with a high level of creativity and even higher standards of design, essential to the project goals. Communication, sharing of ideas, site visits, and teamwork all play a crucial role in the success of each project on the drawing board. The established credible reputation (all referrals by word of mouth and no advertising), and continued growth were the direct result of individual efforts and the close cooperation of every person within the firm.
The Cybo Group P.A. was built on the philosophy that their most important product is service, and the firm provided this service to its fullest capacity and highest standard of design. The firm combined the disciplines of urban planning, architecture, engineering and interior design in its office. The success of any building project is greatly dependent upon the architect to client commitment to the fundamental concept of sound planning practices and mutual respect. Selecting an architect that is committed to that prerequisite and who has a proven track record of innovative yet practical design is essential. With over 40 years of experience, The Cybo Group staff has provided that commitment and service to clients on all types of projects: residential, commercial, civic, religious and industrial - just to name a few.
The Cybo Group P.A. has, to date, served a multitude of over 700 clients from a vast variety of building typologies; these included but are not limited to: municipalities, state agencies, citizen groups, non-profit organizations, private developers, recreational industries (indoor soccer field sports building and a TPC Golf Course building over 60,000 sf.), professional house remodelers (now commonly known as "Flippers"), and very commonly individual clients with outrageous visions. Bogdan has been working in the architecture profession for over 40 years, first throughout Europe, and then in many states throughout America on various type of projects with styles ranging from classical to traditional, and modern contemporary to industrial, as well as many others that were truly "one of a kind" and custom.
Bogdan Cybo Cybulski
- College of Technology – Lodz, Poland 1962
- Institute for Teachers – Lodz, Poland 1963,
Major: Commercial Art & Design
- Master Degree, Six-year architecture degree program; Architectural and Engineering
with Urban Planning at Wroclaw Institute of
Technology – Poland 1970
- Senior Project Designer and Corporate Officer, Project Institutes – Poland 1970 -1977
- Consultant Senior Designer, Dip-Ing. Gerhard Steffel, Vienna, Austria 1977 -1978
- Draftsman Designer,Gurtman Alexandrow Landow
Architects, NJ. 1978 -1979
- Senior Designer and Project Architect, Genovese
and Maddalene AIA, NJ. 1979 -1982
- Senior Designer and Project Architect, Parisi Associates, NJ. 1982 -1984
- President/ Founder of The Cybo Group P.A.
N.J. 1984 -present
- President/ Founder of Cybo Design Studio
- President/Founder of CYBO @ ARCHIZONA, AZ 2018
- PHILHARMONIC CULTURAL CENTER: LODZ, POLAND - 1974 - PROJECT WON 2nd PRIZE
- JAPAN HOUSING COMPETITION - 1980
- HELIOS 80 - USA - 1980
- CARSCAPE - USA - 1981
- LANDMARK IDEAS COMPETITION:
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - 1982
- WESTGATE - USA - 1988
- TPC AT JASNA POLANA, PRINCETON, NJ - 1996-97.
USE CHANGE OF EXISTING RESIDENTIAL ESTATE; REMODELING, ADDITION, ALTERATION OF EXISTING MANSION TO ACCOMMODATE CLUBHOUSE FACILITIES. TOTAL OF OVER 60,000 SQ. FT. OF REMODELED AREAS WITH OTHER LODGING AND ACCESSORY BUILDINGS.
DESIGN PROPOSAL WON CONTRACT 1996,
CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED IN 1999.
- PSFCU BANK AND HEADQUARTERS, NEW BUILDING, CHARETTE- COMPETITION:
NEW YORK - BROOKLYN SITE.
PROJECT PROPOSAL WON 1st PRIZE IN 2002, CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED IN 2005.
All of the early projects (before The Cybo Group PA had been established) had been designed by Bogdan as: architect, architect of record, staff architect and project architect or consultant designer. There was a wide variety of different project functions, styles, sizes, locations and general preferences.
All the illustration of projects as presented under this section have been taken from Bogdan's own records and/or newspaper articles.
Handmade renderings marked "JK-1" and "JK-2" had been made by Bogdan's friend and his professional mentor, architect Jurek Kurmanowicz.
Bogdan's sketches of bank "Bawag" renovation proposal are shown by courtesy of architect Gerhard Steffel.
The Most Blessed Sacrament Church and Sciacca Nite Club are shown by courtesy of architect Anthony Genovese AIA.
Bogdan's sketches of chapel at J.P. in Princeton N.J. are shown in memory of his longtime friend and exclusive client "Basia", Barbara Piasecka Johnson.
Through out the early years in Europe and later at various firms in America, and then into the last 35 years of The Cybo Group P.A., Bogdan was involved with many projects that had a more commercial scope of work, including but not limited to: Office Buildings, Retail Space, Shopping Mall Renovations, Banks, Municipal Buildings, Recreational Buildings, and Mixed Use Projects.
In the early years of Bogdan's career he finally worked for an office having more opportunities to do more unconventional and interesting projects, including a few church remodeling projects. One of the best examples of such works was the new Church of Most Blessed Sacrament in the Northern New Jersey Community of Franklin Lakes.
Another rare and unique opportunity that came about for Bogdan during his career was to design a Community Center that included common space, a school, and a prayer space for the Circassian Benevolent Association in Wayne, New Jersey.
The opportunity to design not just the individual Vacation Home Villas for a private investor, but also the entire property's site plan and usage, including a Marina and Business Facility, among the various sized homes with private pools, as well as common recreation areas, was a unexpected "treat" in Bogdan's career path.
Not often, but sometimes a more "large scale" site planning project comes along, and turns out to be a lesson in Town Planning. Many times such projects take years to fully come to fruition, but Bogdan also had the opportunity to be a part of a team that worked on such a tremendous undertaking.
Our records show around the vicinity of about 300 single family homes, and about 200 plus, two family dwellings that have been built from our drawings.
In addition to that, our records show that we have designed about 500 units of multifamily projects that have also been built.
Please reach out at your convenience so we can discuss your project.
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed